Sunday, November 15, 2009

Britney in Bikini in OZ



Britney was sighted on media millionaire Paul Ramsay's yatch Oscar in bikini. She was accompained with boy friend Jason Trawick and her sons Seam Preston and Jayden James.


The 27 yrs old pop queen has been visiting places in Melbourne since the arrival of her boy friend and her sons.

Britney is in news lately for lip-syncing performance in this Australian tour. As a response to this she had this to say ' I heard there is a lot of controversy in the media about my show. Some reporters have said they loved it and some don't. I came to Australia for my fans'

It worth recalling that earlier Britney's promoter had negated the reports, that people stormed out of Britney's show after just a short while, by saying that they were fabricated reports.
I think Britney should spend more time working out and rehersing. What do you think? Feel free to leave your comments and subscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ـ