Sunday, November 29, 2009

Tiger Wood - Admits his fault


Tiger Wood cancelled yet another meeting with the state troops that was scheduled for today.Thus leading to further speculations.

But on his official website he has agreed of this fault. Here is the quote from his website - 'This situation is my fault, and it's obviously embarrassing to my family and me. I'm human and I'm not perfect. I will certainly make sure this doesn't happen again.'

He admits that the accident has lefthim with cuts, bruising and that he is feeling sore.

He further states that its a private matter and that they (his family) wants to keep it that way.

In my opinion its not a private matter. Its a case of an accident and he should give the authorities the details they require. He should have rather met the State troopers than giving statements on his website.

What do you think? Is Tiger Wood handling the accident situation properly? please leave your comments. . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

ـ